Friday, September 21, 2012

Late Summer

I've never been faithful in updating this blog, but I'm feeling the urge to post some pictures of our darling children, so I'm going to catch up on what we did over the summer. For six weeks, I felt terrible, and it all made sense when we learned I'm pregnant with twins. So, there was a lot of laying around, reading books, and watching Might Machines. We went to the beach with John's parents and while I wasn't in top form, we had a great time.


This is not a picture from the beach, but look at that sweet face!


Grandaddy reads a new favorite Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site 


William works the remote on the largest TV we've ever seen.







Young John isn't a water bug, but once I convinced him to try the slide, he loved it.


William enjoys the water swing


Digging with Grandaddy

1 comment:

  1. Love how you just slide that pregnancy announcement in there ;) And now I want to read that "Good Night, Construction Site" book!

    ReplyDelete