Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What's up with William

William has been so busy lately. As I type, he's on the floor having crawled to his brother's step stool and is trying to move it. He's a determined little guy and to think that he's doing all this and more at seven months is too much for me! He likes to be close by. He works hard to crawl to the kitchen or one of the back bedrooms and often cries if we walk away before he can catch up. The last few nights he's had trouble sleeping and seems very happy to spend some extra time with me and John. There are times of the day when he really likes to be held, so I bought one of these and we use it everyday. Young John can ride in it too. William enjoys being on my back and this is quite a comfy carrier. It's fun to have him close and still have my hands free.

This picture was taken over a week ago and now he's very skilled at pulling up anywhere.

Here he is, climbing the stair to the landing. He'd been up there before when a toy peaked his interest. This time, he's just doing it because he can!

The pediatrician says it's fine to wait to feed him solid foods, but I decided we should try rice cereal yesterday. Here he is all bibbed up and all smiles.

You can see a little of his bottom teeth poking through.

Poor thing. This stuff looks awful.

First Bite
The smiles vanish, gagging ensues, and this is just before he lost it all. He has quite a gag reflex!

This afternoon, he got up shortly after going down for an afternoon nap. I thought something might be wrong and came into his room and found this. See that yellow thing on the right? That's his diaper. Not surprising that he couldn't sleep with wet clothes. I guess he crawled out of it before he fell asleep. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment