Monday, July 5, 2010

Bump

Some of you have been asking for a picture of my pregnant self. I'll admit I haven't taken a true "belly picture" during this pregnancy. (I guess the neglect of child #2 begins early!) We are quite excited about his/her arrival, but there are things that have occupied our brains and time this time around, thus the desire to take a picture have never come to fruition.

Enter my mother. She and my dad visited last week and she took the picture below, to surprise me in later years that I was so flexible. It's not exactly a belly picture, but you get the idea. I'm pregnant; my stomach sticks out! (And it sticks out further when I'm standing.)


We'll find out about the sex of the baby soon enough. Thankfully, getting a doctor has taken longer than any other adjustment to Lexington!

1 comment:

  1. A.) You're adorable.

    B.) I wanna look just like you when I'm prego.

    C.) That pink dress in the other shots is super cute.

    That's all. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete