Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bread

In a wild hair of domesticity, I made some no-knead bread. It's not secret that fresh bread tastes good and is incredibly cheap. A friend from church made some and it was so tasty that I thought it was worth a try, especially since we were running out of bread and I didn't want to go out in the cold to get more! So, I tried my friend's recipe and here's the result.


Holy cow it was good! I've ordered a large loaf pan and I'm hooked! This first try was a little undercooked, but it was still very edible. Here's to many happy loaves!

4 comments:

  1. I just embedded it! Hope you two like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try it. I've been meaning to but just never feel like actually making the effort, but this doesn't sound too hard. You're inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete