Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cards

John and I have sent Christmas cards since we were married. In the past, I've shopped after-Christmas sales and purchased them at a discount to send the next year, but this year, I knew I wanted to combine them with William's birth announcement so I had to wait. I wanted to splurge and have the cards printed on nice cardstock, so I perused the web and I settled on Shutterfly. I loved this design, but there wasn't enough room for the birth announcement. I loved the simplicity of this one, but again, not enough room to type all that I wanted to say. I loved how this one showcased the picture, but I settled on this one. I love the blue ornaments on the tree! (Does anyone know where I can get a tree like that? That's what I want our Christmas tree to look like!) I've already sent our first round--they arrived before I could get my address list ready--and since Shutterfly is offering free cards for bloggers, I'll be able to send out a second round, too!

And because I have an serious love of stationery and I've been writing lots of thank you notes lately, I decided to order some cards for myself and our family. I ordered these for myself, and these for our family. It doesn't hurt that Shutterfly always has deals on their products and I have been pleased with the all the things we've purchased.

It's not too late--I'm sure Shutterfly would be happy to print some Christmas cards for you before the season ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment