Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby Names

Naming Baby Boy Harris #2 has been on my mind for quite some time. Oddly enough, we have plenty of girl names to pick from thanks to all the women in our family. With only nephews born to date, our boy options have taken a hit! I recently decided that we must choose a name, so I went to work with our options while John entertained himself.


I picked my top three and let John color on the list.

Once John finished coloring, it was time to let Dada weigh on Mama's picks. Together we decided and to seal the deal, I ordered a duffle bag with his name on it the next day!

I can't get the picture to rotate, but I think you can figure out his name! We're excited to welcome William Thompson Harris to the world soon!

3 comments:

  1. I adore that you used index cards to figure out the arrangement of his first and middle name. So wonderfully Sarah Jo of you :)

    Hooray for William Thompson! Is he going to be just William or, perhaps, Will?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the name,esp the middle name =) And enjoying the pics of young John (not really a baby anymore...!)

    ReplyDelete