Monday, August 16, 2010

Visiting Sweetie and Mush

John and I spent the last two weeks in NC and SC visiting the grandparents. We stopped first at Sweetie and Mush's for a nice week of relaxation, special privileges, and other wonderful things that being with the grandparents affords. (I even got a day in Durham to visit some friends and do some shopping at my familiar spots.) We concluded the week with a big family party, getting the chance to catch up with cousins and aunts.


John likes sticking his fingers in your mouth. He finds it most entertaining!


Sweetie lets John play with the phone.

Important conversations ensue.


Not sure about this life jacket.




I think someone loves the boat ride!

Still chewing on new things!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm willing to bet this is just a thirtieth of the total number of pictures that Sweetie took! Love that sweet boy. And his mama!

    ReplyDelete